I am a Visual designer / Photographer with 10 + years of industry experience in designing immersive and memorable experiences for web (Desktop, mobile & tablets) touch and gesture based applications. Banking & finance, Telecom, Media & entertainment, Social enterprise collaboration, Big data, Education, Travel & tourism are few of the many domains which I have worked.
Tools which I love to work are Adobe's Creative Suite applications like Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash. I am passionate about understanding user behaviour and then designing user centered applications/products.
I have also done my studies in Cyber Law from Asian School of Cyber Law, Pune and Govt.Law College, Mumbai.
Photography is my passion which I have learned (still learning) under the guidance of Internationally Honoured and Practicing photographer Shri. Vinay Parelkar ARPS (UK), AFIAP (Belgium), FFIP (India).
Calligraphy (Devnagri) at Achyut Palav school of calligraphy under the guidance of Shri. Achyut Palav
Few of my works have received awards and accolades.
1) World Innovation Congress (WIC) Best innovative online award for social analytics tool & next-gen cloud-based ERP for academic institutions
2) CSI Awards for excellence in IT 2012 in the category : Advance analytics for social analytics tool
3) Information Week Edge Silver award at Interop, Mumbai for Enterprise Social collaboration & Social Analytics portal, 2012
4) Information Week Edge award at Interop, Mumbai for Cloud Mediation Platform, 2011
5) Wildlife Photography Exhibition “Call of the Wild” as a Wildlife Photographer at Ravindra Natya Mandir,Prabhadevi, Mumbai in September 2008. This Exhibition was viewed by more than 5000 visitors.
6) Invited as a guest speaker for I.S.T.E approved S.T.T.P conference on “Image Processing and Multimedia Applications” by Department of Information Technology, K.J. Somaiya College of Engineering, Vidyavihar, Mumbai under Mumbai University, 2007
My core skill sets :
1) Brand identity
2) Icons design
3) Visual design / Image editing
4) Defining visual guidelines
5) Usability analysis
6) Paper prototyping / Wireframes
7) User experience design
8) User centered analysis & design